Did you know that for many residents Stage 2 water restrictions came into effect in April this year? Until further notice, the following towns are affected by the changes:
- Heathcote Junction/Upper Plenty
- Violet Town
- Kilmore/Kilmore East
Key Stage 2 Water Restrictions
Water restrictions are put into place in times of severe drought. To ensure a continuous water supply to customers, certain conditions apply to the way we use water. The following restrictions are the ones that will affect most people:
- No watering lawns
- Gardens can be watered anytime with a bucket or a handheld hose with a trigger nozzle
- Use of sprinklers is restricted to alternate days between 6-8am and 6-8pm
- Cars, boats and other vehicles are only to be washed with a bucket
- No watering of hard surfaces except in an emergency
- Hose connected water toys are not to be used
Find out more about current water restrictions and permanent water saving rules in Goulburn Valley.
Goulburn Valley Sprinklers & Landscaping offers a range of greywater irrigation services in Shepparton and surrounding areas, including Goulburn Valley. Talk to us about your irrigation needs and how we can help save you money.